Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vision Board Follow-up

I had said that I would post  my vision board on my blog, quite a long time ago. I forgot. Until now. First, though, you need to see what I went through to work on it and complete it. It wasn't easy.

Beckham always wants to be on my projects...
Beck & J Boo playing in the frame when I was trying to frame it.
Not a great photo of it!
I would like to point out that from my vision board, I actually DID go to Mexico and Italy, (as well as France!) which are some of the places I put on there. India is another place, but the wedding is next February, and we'll have to see if it happens. For my own reasons, I may not go. However, Hawaii is on there, and I WILL be going there in December! Tickets are purchased! The other things on the board are things that will come with a home, so I don't expect them now. But this vision board has been fundamental in helping me to focus on what I want. Now it just needs to be tweaked!

3 comments:

Terriaw said...

I love your "helpers." I have helpers like that too! Aren't they funny to have around?! I LOVE your vision board! It looks so fabulous framed and hung up. Very cool to see your ideas assembled together like this. I'm inspired to try this myself.

shari said...

They're hilarious! They actually make me happy, but they support the procrastinator in me, which is maybe not such a good thing...

You should definitely do a vision board! You put photos up of things you want... places you want to go, things you want to do and have... it's to inspire you to move forward and go for what you want!

Orion Designs said...

I love your vision board Shari! And of course, your helpers are adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...