Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Exciting news!!

The ARTbar would like me to teach a class at their studio in Santa Ana Village! I have to work out the details, but I'm very excited about this! I'll be teaching people how to make a leather journal. Apparently they've had a lot of interest in this, but have had no one to teach a class. Check out their website!

http://www.theartbar.net/ 


As you know, leather journals are one of the types of books I like to create... it'll be so much fun teaching others how to make them! I hope to have time to blog the experience of teaching a class.... it'll be sandwiched between my trip to Europe and my departure to Pennsylvania!!

More to come....

5 comments:

Ivanhoe Books - Art And Design said...

AMAZZZZZZING! DING! TING! WOW! YAY! YIPPEEEE!
XOXO

shari said...

Hahahaha! Thanks for your awesome enthusiasm, Lux! I'm excited, too!!!!!

Brandi Hussey said...

That's incredible!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Orion Designs said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

shari said...

Thank you, Brandi!
Thank you, Vicki!

I spoke with her last night, and she's excited for me to get down there to teach! :-) Just need to figure out what day I can fit it in, and what I'll need for tools, etc.... *big smile!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...