Saturday, September 4, 2010

Leaf Palette

Spring leaves with explorer ant
So this photo was actually taken by my sweetheart in the spring. But I pulled a fall palette from it, rather easily.... New maple leaves strangely have some fall color to them! Can you tell I'm getting really excited about fall? In Northern California we had some fall color, and it was very exciting, those few trees that turned colors beautifully. I would go out of my way just to see those trees when I was driving somewhere. Just like how I will go out of my way to step on a crunchy leaf when I'm out for a walk! 

Brandi Girl has inspired me to make all these color palettes, which has inspired me to start being more creative again. Thank you, Brandi! This has been so much fun! And I'm not quite done yet... I have one more that I wanted to do, which is the Book Inspired palette. That will be next!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...