Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cool Things to Covet...

As I was checking out Simply Grove, one of my favorite blogger's sites... I fell into a click-nado. Landing me in a wonderful place called House 8810. They have a LOT of cool things, including these sugar cushions for people who sew... aren't they the cutest?


See them here
They have these awesome library card kits, too, for people who loan their books out a lot. So fun, and feeds that weird part of me that likes to keep track of things. I also love vintage table cloths... which they have a few of...
See them here


I used to be able to find cool table cloths at fun little second-hand shops when I lived in Santa Cruz, but they seem to be harder to come by these days. At least, here in Bethlehem, PA. You can probably find things like this in other towns... I don't know.


Anyway, I wanted to share because I just really liked this website, and thought they had some adorable things! Check it out!

2 comments:

Jayni said...

Hi! I dig your blog - creative and inspiring. Yay. =)

shari said...

Thank you, Jayne! That's so sweet!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...