Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!!

In honor of Earth Day, I want to share with you some of my favorite photos I've taken of some of my favorite parts of the earth.... It's an amazing planet we live on, and I hope that it stays amazing forever. Let's all do our part, always, to the best of our ability, to keep her safe and healthy!

Lava floes at Volcano National Park, HI

Green Sand Beach, HI

Sunset in HI

Inside of a cave in Arizona

A view in Marfa, TX
Grand Canyon-


And of course, I love all the animals, wild and domestic that we share the planet with. You've seen enough of my domestics, so here are some of the wild...


Wolf at Wolf Mountain Sanctuary

Sea Turtle in Hawaii
Fish in Mexico

Lizard in Utah

Chipmunk in Utah

And I lied... I want to show you my sweet turtle, Tuck, who passed away a few years ago, but I miss her still.


Happy Earth Day!! xoxox

4 comments:

Cynthia@Beach Coast Style said...

Ahh that picture of Grand Sand beach just so pretty. I had a pack of coyotes living not to far from my home it was fun watching them.

shari said...

Yes, I had to control myself on how many pictures of beaches I put on here, ha ha... I have tons! Coyotes? Awesome!

Terriaw said...

Wow, Shari, these photos are amazing! What a wonderful way to appreciate Earth Day. I'm curious about what kind of camera you use? I'm taking a photography class this summer for my graphic design program, so I'm researching cameras.

Karla Tull Aron said...

sweet turtle..makes me sad : ( ... we saw Cats of Africa this weekend .. judging by this post, you will enjoy it if you haven't seen it yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...