Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sleeping in a Forest...

I was inspired by Lillian's post about fantasy beds. My fantasy bed/bedroom would be in the trees...
Image source
but I don't think I'd enjoy the bugs, or squirrels throwing nuts at my head, so what's the next best thing? Something like this for my inner child, I think...


Image source

Image source

or something like this for my adult feminine side...


Image source

and if I were feeling daring and adventurous and wanted to actually feel the gentle sway of the wind in the boughs...


Image source
but I think I'd want some rails along the side of the bed for when I forget I'm in a tree and get up to go to the bathroom. I don't think I'd really like to fall all the way down to the forest floor. So let's save that last one for after I grow wings out of my back. I think I'll close with this sweet image... it makes me happy, and calm.


Image source
Sweet dreams... xox

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...