Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 Day Drawing Challenge Day 25

The drawing challenge today was "scenery". I went to the cemetery, as I had planned to draw some trees, for another project, and the cemetery has the closest biggest trees around town. So my scenery was trees. But I was already drawing my favorite tree... so I did something different for the challenge.


I like when people describe shapes by using words, and have wanted to try it for a few days now. (It was on my mind.) I kind of like how it turned out! I might use the same process, but refining it a bit, for the Sketchbook 2012 Project that I'm doing. If you're artistic, you should do it, too! The books will end up as part of a permanent collection at the Brooklyn Art Library. However, it will tour the US before it ends up there! Your art can be viewed by thousands of people! Isn't that cool?


I just want to add that I'm still having trouble commenting on people's blogs, and replying to people on my own blog. I don't know what the deal is, but I've sent in a help form to Blogger. We'll see if it gets fixed. I'm reading your blogs, everyone.... I just can't comment on all of them! So weird.


Have a great day!! I'm loving this warm sunny weather we're getting now! It's gorgeous out!! xox

2 comments:

Orion Designs said...

I think this one is my favorite so far -- love the addition of the words!

Anonymous said...

It's a great project which I've read about before so it's cool to know someone who's actually taking part. I hope you have a lot of fun (will you be showing the journal before you forward it on?)

Maybe one year I'll join in when I'm not so crazy busy :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...