Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We are all ONE

Image Source
If you start with the Big Bang Theory, which you may or may not believe in, you start with the understanding that Life As We Know It began from one moment, from one basic material, at one starting point.

What this means to me is that we are all cut from the same cloth, which is made of the same fabric. And by "we" I mean: the earth, the sun, the stars, the animals, the trees, the humans, the oceans, the rivers, the clouds, lightning, bugs, butterflies, mold, paint, paper, scissors, rock. All things share the beginning with each other. Everything is connected!

Sometimes I feel it when I'm in nature, or feeling sublimely happy. It's when I'm feeling "at one" with the Universe. Do you ever feel it? Quantum physicists would say that at the level of the Unified Field I'm totally correct. We really are ALL ONE! I think that's amazing! We're not all islands. We don't die alone. We may FEEL alone sometimes, but in reality, we're always connected. Even when we don't know it or see it. It's true, you know?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...