Thursday, February 4, 2010

A New Adventure!

Wow.... things have changed for me in the past few months. I don't even really know what I'm doing, exactly. But there's this feeling in me that I need to DO SOMETHING which is outside of my normal behavior. So..... I left the company that I worked for for the past 12+ years, and I took two of my cats and I moved from Northern California to Southern California, bringing the bare minimum of my things with me.... it's been a real life-twister.

I don't have everything figured out yet, but I am being more true to myself now than I think I've ever been. Which is pretty wild. I don't know if I did the "right" thing or not. Part of me is really freaked out that I went and left a stable, if somewhat subdued, life behind for a life of unstableness & uncertainty. My friends had described my "last life" as being somewhat gray. So I guess my new life is to be more colorful... and so far that's true! I live in a purple room in a pink condominium complex!!

My plans are: make books, teach classes on book-binding & paper marbling, and find that I've made the right decision in nurturing the artist in me.

More to come....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...