Monday, September 6, 2010

Color Palettes Inspired by Fashion

After posting the last color palette, I received an email from a friend of mine, with a link to this wild lingerie by a company called Strumpet & Pink. I found the photos very sultry and the under garments very inventive and feminine, and decided to do ANOTHER two color palettes, as they inspired me!

Garden of Delights
 Garden of Delights felt very exotic and has an oriental flavor, but with a vintage esthetic. 

Midsummer Maiden
 Midsummer Maiden has an ethereal, faerie-like quality, so I kept the palette to shades of pastels. I know you couldn't wear these under regular clothes, but what fun are undies that you have to wear underneath something? Impractical as these are, it makes them all the more fantastic! Plus, another of my obsessions is, you guessed it: lingerie!

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

I like the second source photo, but I'll be honest - it's all about the fluff to me. I'd be playing with all that fluff, for sure. :)

shari said...

I totally know what you mean! I have several sides to me, and one of them is ALL about the fluff. ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...