Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pennsylvania Treasure Hunt

Today I drove with a friend to an antique store we'd seen in passing, on our way to and from Hawk Mountain. We've wanted to return to this store ever since we saw it two weeks ago. It was completely worth the trip!

It's called Figaro's Vintage, and it's been there for 6 years. It's owned and operated by two retirees: Jeanette & Pete Carrigan. They are very friendly and out-going, and are finally doing what they love! This ecclectic store is surrounded by goodies, and filled with goodies! I took some pictures to share with you, in case you were ever in the area. It's in Lenhartsville, PA, which is only about 30 minutes from Bethlehem.




















Anyone who goes into this store will find something.... it's just one of those exciting places where your imagination runs wild! I left with a couple vintage clothing pieces, two owls, two cookie cutters and a harmonica! I could have come back with much more, believe me! I was restrained because I was shopping with a new friend. Otherwise, I know I would've been very bad and bought so much more!

1 comment:

Terriaw said...

What a fun day! I love finding shops like this, which seem hard to find around here. Love hearing about the list of treasures you came home with. How nice to have a new accomplice too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...