Friday, January 7, 2011

It's A Snow Day!

Yes, it snowed early this morning, and it's still going, so my sweetie gets to stay home today, and the children he normally teaches get to play outside and make snow angels and pelt snowballs at each other!

J Boo watching the maintenance man clear the sidewalk
 I've gotten more done in my studio, and am starting to feel the orderliness tickle my creative bone. My boyfriend said that since he's home, he'll help clear out the last corner of the room for me to really be able to finish in here! Yay! And to make me feel like it's more of MY space in here, I put up an old French map that echoes the colors of my room...

 I actually put this up yesterday, and might even have posted it already on yesterday's blog, but it makes me happy, so here it is again! As I get more done today, I will post the changes for you to see. I'm sooo excited to be closing in on the end of this project! And I'm really loving the results!

xoxo

3 comments:

Terriaw said...

Yay for snow days! It looks beautiful out there. How fun to have your honey home to help with the last burst of your creative organizing. You have made SO much amazing progress this week - you feel fantastic! Love that cool vintage map, especially over your computer to inspire you or help you dream the day away. Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start the new year - you sound so much happier than you did at the start of this quest :0)

How sweet that your boyfriend offered to do some clearing (now that's teamwork!)

Love your vintage map - aren't old maps fascinating!

Brandi Hussey said...

Woohoo, snow day! We don't get much snow in Texas, so I'm not sure I ever had a snow day. But I like the idea of it.

Your studio looks fab!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...