Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Living in a Snow Globe

I know what it feels like, I think, to live in that magical world inside of a snow globe...

The snow storm has started, and giant flakes of snow swirl around outside my windows. I love looking out to see the cardinals resting in the bush outside my window. They are such a lovely stark contrast to the whites, grays, browns that are the landscape now.

Kind of Zen, yeah?
I just had to share this with you all because it's one of my favorite sights to see outside. I wish the photo were clearer, but with the snowfall, it was hard to get a good focus on the cardinal, as my camera is actually zoomed in quite a bit. I wish you could see the actual snow falling, too! It really is beautiful....

I hope you are all warm and snuggly, wherever you are.

2 comments:

Terriaw said...

I was living in a snow globe last week! Such a beautiful photo, especially with that cardinal sitting in the tree. I can never catch them at the right moment. Enjoy your scenery and stay warm!

Brandi Hussey said...

Brightly colored birds are nature's accent colors, aren't they? Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...