Monday, January 3, 2011

Rather Than Resolutions....

Instead, I prefer the idea of boldly stating what I'd like to do this coming year... a proclamation, rather than a resolution! Thanks, Terri!


This year, I would like: 

to exercise my CREATIVITY more!

to do more hiking

me in a hole at Hawk Mtn
 to organize my art studio so that it's easier to work!

Cool image from dsharp

to be more diligent about working on my book (I only have two chapters done!)

to create new recipes to share on my blog

sushi night spread

to make new friends (I don't have many in PA yet)

to make money! (a girl has needs
...you know, pedicures, massages, hair cuts, pay the bills)

more structure in my daily life (who knew?)

to sell more things at my etsy shop

special order for a friend

to be more involved in my community

to explore places that I haven't been to yet

to remember to LIVE in the MOMENT!!
 

4 comments:

Terriaw said...

I love it! especially the last part to live in the moment! That is my motto, so I'm always excited to see others recognize it. All these things sound so fun and achievable, so I know you will see great success in all you do this year. I'm cheering for you on this ride! (Btw, that sushi spread looks amazing. Always wanted to try making that.)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Shari - good luck with all of your plans for 2011 x

shari said...

Thanks, Terri & Michelle!

Yes, Terri, sushi making at home is fun! And if you ever want to do it, let me know. I have great tips! And thanks again for the encouragement. I'll need it!

life is happy most of the time. said...

these are great things to strive for Shari!! i know you can do them all cause you are amazing and creative and wonderful! hope this year is magical for you!! x x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...