Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 Day Drawing Challenge Day 12





This is pretty self-explanatory! I've wanted to learn glass-blowing for a very long time. It was on my secret bucket list. I didn't want to even admit to myself that I wanted to do it because I didn't think I'd ever get to! 

It's been a blast... almost literally! I have one more day of class next week. Then if I want to take another class, I'm going to have to get a job. Ha ha. 

p.s.
Um, okay... this was scheduled to post almost a week ago, and I just realized that it never posted. It was during the Blogger let-down. I mean, shut-down. So, here it is.



2 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

haha...a good job that you'd enjoy i hope, Shari!
You look so adorable in those goggles!
;)

shari said...

Thanks, Lenore! Ha ha... well, now that I've made myself some bangs, I look a bit different in goggles. I don't know WHAT I was thinking! Didn't even go to a salon! I'm very impetuous. Sometimes that turns out nicely, and other times... well, let's just say: I've made a big mistake!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...