Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 Day Drawing Challenge Day 18

So... I've been doing the drawing challenge, but not liking the results (not finding them very inspiring) I haven't posted them. Plus, I didn't feel like being in front of the computer that much lately. But, I'm back!


Here's the challenge for the day... Just a doodle.




It's storming outside today, so I had to use a desk lamp to help light the page. That always results in a bright spot on the page, no matter how I move the light around. Sorry about that. Anyway, it's hopefully legible enough! I'm already missing glass blowing, in case you couldn't tell. I really hope to be able to take another class this year with Z. We'll see....!

1 comment:

Fenny Setiawan said...

What is this Shari dear.... you are just beyond cute... haha...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...