Sunday, June 26, 2011

Message from Cancun!

Hello Friends! I'm in Cancun, and decided to pop in and say hi because it's pouring rain outside! Just had a delicious meal with a Tequila Sunrise, when the rain started coming into the outdoor restaurant... sideways. Yes, it's the rainy season, and this is to be expected.


I don't have any photos to post yet because I'm not actually on my own computer, but one of the ones in the business center here at the Omni. Other than pricey WiFi access, I fully recommend this place to anyone planning to come to Cancun! It's gorgeous, the service is amazing, the food is delicious at all their restaurants, and the rooms are beautiful! I haven't actually left the resort since arrival yesterday! There's a lot to explore here, and the seashells on the beach are abundant! 


I hope that you are all having a lovely weekend! Mine has been wet, wild and woolly! I'm not saying that sideways rain is new to me, since I live in PA now... but it's different when the palm trees are thrashing about, and the lightning arcs across the sky, with its resultant thunder sounding like the gods are up there bowling strikes. It's intense!


Take care, my lovelies, and I will be in touch! xoxox

3 comments:

Terriaw said...

Wonderful to hear you're having a great vaca! I bet those storms are cool to watch over the ocean. Enjoy your time!

Fenny Setiawan said...

Where is Cancun? sound a very nice place. I just came back from Thailand too. Got food poisoning but overall the trip was pleasant. Hope you enjoy too dear!

Brandi Hussey said...

Oooh, hope you're having a great time, Shari!! Have a big margarita for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...