Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog Discovery!

Hello Friends,


So, While I'm away on vacation, I set up a series of blog posts before I left. This is the first one. I sometimes find fun blogs from hearing about them from another blogger. This is one of them. I was on Mount Aenos, a regular blog I read, and E mentioned Lemons Don't Make Lemonade... because he likes her blog, and because she used one of his vocab words in her post. 


I scooted on over there, and got sucked into the hilarious posts she's written, all the way from China! She's funny, irreverent and artistic. You can see that in her bits of art work that she posts on occasion. 


So next time you want a few chuckles, and have a few minutes to read, check her blog out!


And if you're wondering what I'm probably doing right now... this will give you an idea...


(These were taken during my vaca with K in Nuevo Vallarta last year)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...