Sunday, July 17, 2011

Going to See Harry Potter!

I'm ready to finish the saga today... A little sad, too, that's it's all going to be over after this. But it was a fun ride!

I didn't go overboard on my preparing, but I added a little glitz for that magical glamour...




I also wore my egg necklace that has a lightning bolt crack in it...



And my top has glittery gold sequins on it...



So, I'm feeling ready! A pack of tissues is in my purse & we're here an hour early! Good seats & yummy popcorn await! Expecto patronum!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

-E- said...

no witches hat? and you call yourself a fan!

life is happy most of the time. said...

girl you look so cute!!! i love that dress!! i can't wait to see it again!! x x x x

shari said...

E, a witches hat would anger the muggles. I wouldn't want to start a riot, after all...

Bekkah, thank you! Harry Potter was so good! I cried a lot, ha ha... we want to go see it on IMAX next!

Beach Coast Style said...

I will be your only reader who has never seen a Harry Potter movie or read one of the books can you believe that? Consider me a true nerd. Glad you had a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...