Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Have You Ever....

  • felt rebellious?
  • wanted to do something totally out of character?
  • wanted to toe The Line, and maybe even step over it?
  • gotten a wild hair to do something outrageous?
Well, now you know how I FEEL


I have no idea how to express it, though.... my friend Kyle suggested doing a backflip off of my couch, back onto my couch. I have a feeling that if I did, I'd probably break my neck.

What do you do when you all of a sudden feel like doing something crazy? Do you give in? Do you try to chill out? Do you have an outlet of some kind? Do you have any advice for me?

:-)

I'm going to go outside to see if there's anything that wants to be set on fire, or something. If I survive today, and tonight, I'll be back tomorrow. Haha

2 comments:

life is happy most of the time. said...

dance like crazy! scream into a pillow or off a cliff into the world. run. take a trip to a new place you have never been, near or far. go for it...do something crazy! you only live ONCE! let me know how it goes! xx

shari said...

Ha ha! Well, it wore off faster than I could leave the house. It's so hot out that it took the steam right out of me! I did run around the house (with A/C on) getting my cats as riled up as I was!

can't wait to hear about your upcoming photo show!!

xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...