Friday, September 30, 2011

Santa Cruz, California

We drove to Santa Cruz on Tuesday, and it was gorgeous! The weather was hot & sunny. I wasn't feeling great, having come down with a cold, but I was determined to show K around my favorite town.



We only had a little time before my hair appointment with one of my good friends who is also my hairdresser... So we grabbed a yummy lunch at Cafe Brasil, and stopped by the beach...




This beach is one that I used to take my dog, Jake, running on. It's big, wide & gorgeous and I love watching all the dogs play together!




Afterward a nice walk together on this beach, we went to get my hair done & then join my friends for sushi at Miyuki's.... Mmmm... Fresh and delicious!

More later... I haven't been able to get the photos off my camera, only my phone, so you'll have to wait for the best pictures after I return!

xox

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet Shari, so sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather! I hope you feel better soon sweet friend! Santa Cruz is really beautiful and i am so happy to know K and you had a great time! Have alovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

Tracey said...

Shari it sounds like a fabulous day - I just wish you had been feeling better! Good on you, for the determination there sweetie!
Have a wonderful weekend - sounds like you're all set up for it :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Drink lots of ginger tea w honey & feel better soon!
Continue to have FUN in the sun, Shari!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...