Guess what time it is, People? It's time for another Color Palette Blog Walk! It's hosted by the inspirational Brandi at Brandigirl Blog. Woot woot! This time the inspiration is "What Brings You Joy?"
The first two color palettes were ones that I created from photos I took on my recent trip to California. (So obvious, I shouldn't have to tell you.) These are definitely coastal Northern California colors. Subdued, warm, earthy. The place where my joy is close to the surface.
This last one is a reminder to get ready for winter! (If you're a squirrel.) Autumn has become my favorite season the east coast. It definitely gives me joy to walk outside and feel the crisp air and see the amazing autumnal colors burst forth from the trees. Collecting acorns has become a new pastime inspired by my love of nature walks and this lovely season. I like how the texture for the color swatches turned out! They remind me of the striping on the acorns.
Check out what the other bloggers have created, too... they are a whole lot of creative talent all on one blog tour! I hope you liked my color palettes, and I hope you take a look at what's happening on the rest of the walk... take a hop, skip and a jump over to...
- Francesca at Francesca Watson Designs -- http://www.francescawatson.
- Lori at Pretty Things -- http://www.
- Marsha at Marsha Neal Studio Blog -- http://www.
- Cindy at Sweet Bead Studio -- http://www.sweetbeadstudio.
- Kerry at Kab's Concepts -- http://www.kabsconcepts.
- Cynthia at Ornamental Style -- http://www.ornamentalstyle.
- Linda at Linda's Bead Blog & Meanderings -- http://
- Emily at Good Things* -- http://jorpins.blogspot.com
- Erin at Treasures Found -- http://treasures-found.
- Brandi at Brandi Girl Blog -- http://www.brandigirlblog.
- Jenni at Jenni's Beads -- http://jennibead.blogspot.