Thursday, January 25, 2024

2020 and Beyond

 Let's back up a little bit... back at the end of 2019, I was having strange, apocalyptic dreams. They creeped me out. Also, friends of mine that I talked to all the time were ALSO having apocalyptic dreams. Little did we know what 2020 was going to bring to all of us. When Covid-19 drove us all into quarantine, I think we all felt like the world was ending. (I felt like I understood why I had those dreams.) The world didn't end. It changed, though, and so did we. And what I believe a lot of us actually found, for better or worse, was ourselves.



Once we were secluded from the world of work and schedules and commutes... well, it was like a collective sigh of relief from humanity, wasn't it? All of us who were stuck in a rut, spinning our wheels in the metaphorical mud suddenly realized that we were being gifted an opportunity to reflect on what matters the most. We made connections with friends and families via Zoom, as awkward as that can be, it was nice in a way. We found out that we needed the break from the hustle and bustle we were living. We learned more about self-care. Many learned to meditate and connect with their Higher Self. The Earth started to heal as pollution died down to a minimum.  We reconnected with Nature, as a way to get out of our homes and find some peace for ourselves... thus reminding us of how important those natural spaces are for everyone. I also learned that Love is the highest frequency, and all things must be rooted in Love. One of the downloads that I received from my guides was that my purpose is to help guide people to that understanding. 

In hindsight, that year truly gave me 2020 vision for what my true needs were, and it gave me the time to detox from the craziness of civilization. For many, it also gave a clearer view of what we didn't want to experience anymore... whether it was poor health habits, manic work hours, dysfunctional relationships... disconnection. Some of us started learning new things about our truest selves. I discovered that I want to be part of the up-leveling of Humanity. I want to see us reach the Golden Age that is prophesied by ancient civilizations and various channels throughout history. What is being channeled by people all around the world is that THIS is the beginning of a Great Age. That is why many of us have incarnated here now... to help do the difficult work of raising the consciousness of humanity from the dark ages of control and lack and scarcity thinking to a world of freedom and abundance for all. We all are part of this world for our own light to shine! How we contribute is by being our very best selves. By learning who we are and how we can help. We contribute by creating art, music, and more. Creativity comes from the heart and the higher self. All you have to do is express it!

It's now January, 2024. I've made my way (slowly, slogging through some muck) to a place in my life where there is little I fear. I can truly say that when I search my energetic body, I can't find too much in me that feels fearful. The unknown is nothing to fear... it's just unknown. It can be only positive in nature, if you understand that we are all here to learn. The difficult challenges we face are there to forge you into a stronger, wiser YOU. Know that when we leave this earthly plane, this Grand Experiment of Duality, we return to the Source. We merge back with Mother Father God, Source, the Universe. We return to Unconditional Love. We return to the Loving Embrace of each other, where we were before our bodily incarnation into this Dimension. Let go of fear... we are all here. Together.

In all things, be Love. In every exchange, do it with Love in your heart. Treat each other with the understanding that we are all connected, and indeed we are all ONE. We are ONE with each other, and with our planet, our solar system, with Mother Father God. Separation is the illusion that was put before our eyes so that we could find our way back to God, and prove that we are Divine Beings who have not forgotten our immortality. Ask yourself if this feels right to you. You don't have to take my word for it! Why is it that when we do something out of deepest love, that it feels so good and raises our vibration? I believe it's because we were all meant to be vessels of Love. We are here to support each other in our learning and advancement towards a society that acts out of Love. Wouldn't that be an amazing world to live in? Well, it's exactly where I'm heading, folks! Join me!   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...