Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ever Stop to Think...

... how did that person accomplish such a wonder? 

Have you ever had a dream for yourself, and wondered, "Can I make this happen?" Did you question your abilities or your resources and then put your dreams aside? Let me tell you something that I know for sure: You can do it. You can make your dreams come true.

It doesn't take anything truly extraordinary. It doesn't take a ton of skill or talent. All it takes is knowing what you want, envisioning it as already being in existence, and going forward towards  your goal with each step you take. That's how it's always been done!  And be thankful for each step you take forward, also. Love each moment that you have and know that you are making progress.


As I've said before, making a vision board with pictures to draw from will help you to focus your mind. Even more powerful, I believe, is making a vision journal. Write in is as though you already had what you wanted, and feel the gratefulness of having it. Write about it! Be excited for yourself and your loved ones because of it. Live as though it were already a reality!

People are amazing. When you think about all the things that we currently have: cars, airplanes, space flight... all these things came into being because someone SAW it in their minds eye. They imagined it, and then they worked towards it with their vision in mind.

I know you can do whatever it is that your dreams call you towards. I know it. If you HAVE a dream, then you are the lucky one! To this day, I still don't know what it is that I want! I feel like a one-off from everyone. But I know that's okay, too. I'm here to support those that have a dream. I'm here to tell you: You can make your dreams a reality!





Tell me what your dreams are! I would love to hear about them. If I can help in any way, I would like to be a helpful part of your success. I'm actually a pretty good cheerleader, and I also KNOW THINGS. Ha ha! I am always willing to try, regardless. So let's hear it! 

2 comments:

Terriaw said...

What a great post! I have always admired people who knew their dreams, people who knew what they wanted to be when they grew up. I'm all grown up and still trying to figure that out.

My dream is to make a creative living as an artist or designer. I don't know yet if that means an illustrator or graphic designer or fabric designer or some other kind of artist. But that's what I'm studying for, practicing, and striving for. Thanks for your encouragement!

shari said...

You can do it, Terri!! You're very determined, and have a great mindset. I know you'll do what you desire. I'm like you... I'm a grown up who doesn't know what I be when I grow up! I think because I want to do so many things.... does that sound about right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...