Friday, February 12, 2010

Vision Board


I believe that a Vision Board is in order. My friend Krisztina is putting hers together, and I realized that I haven't done this yet. I think it's important to know what your goals are, in order to have focus, and yet I've let this slide. So, today I will start mine! I have an old one, but I left it behind. I will start anew!

A Vision Board is where you put all your images for what you want, what you want to achieve, how you want to feel, etc, in order to have visual cues for focusing your intentions. It's a fun and exciting exercise that gets you excited for the things that you want in your life, and it's a way of drawing those things to you by using the Law of Attraction.

After I get mine together, I'll post it here. Until then, maybe you will start working on yours! If nothing else, it's fun and makes you feel like a kid again... putting all of your hopes and dreams out there for the Universe to see!

2 comments:

Ivanhoe Books - Art And Design said...

Go! You can do it! 2010 will be exceedingly exciting for you. I can feel it in my waters!

shari said...

Just so you know, it HAS been an exciting year! Trip to Europe, Mexico, cross-country road trip, and the move to the East Coast has kept me busy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...