Tuesday, June 21, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge: Day 21

Today's challenge was a faceless self-portrait. I hope that this is as interesting to you as it was for me! I wanted to catch aspects of my personality in the photo, as well as representative objects. So this is what I came up with...




What do you think? Were you expecting to see a cat in the photo? LOL. I wouldn't be surprised. But I felt like the outdoors (especially next to part of my garden) was a big part of me, and the cats aren't allowed outdoors anymore. And that's the only reason I didn't have them represented!

8 comments:

crickle1969 said...

Way cool! I really love what you did for this. Very creative!

shari said...

Thank you! I loved yours... wish I had thought of the tree image!

Terriaw said...

Oh my goodness, what a clever way to do your self portrait without showing your face. I love the fun factor of the image and the colors - great composition!

Cindy P said...

I really like this post! It's very creative and cool. I love the bubbles!

Fenny Setiawan said...

I really love to take feet portrait too. It makes us feel very mysterious and in the same time not too serious rather that its playful feeling :). Nice shoot Shari!

btw, how are you lately? did not see you much on Twitter.

Kathy said...

I love this one. You are so creative! Your photography reflects that.

StudioSuki@Fantabulous Design said...

Love the colour and the bubble, very creative! ^O^

shari said...

I appreciate everyone's comments... thank you!

I'll try to keep your interest, though I'm sure that I'll have some off days. Hopefully not TOO many!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Peeps Love These Posts