Thursday, January 18, 2024

I Am Back (Oh, What a World!)

I know it's been years since I have posted anything. Life has been A LOT. After having my child in 2012, I was consumed by other responsibilities and tasks. I personally went through many changes. I changed careers in 2016, and I'm on the brink of changing again... I'm only waiting for the Universe to help me set my path. I've been processing many losses and many changes. Not just personally, but globally. These are highly unusual times we find ourselves in, are they not? 

Here are some of the tangible changes that I'll share:

  • We lost dear Beckham in 2016, and Saint Jimothy Boo in 2021. I was grateful to have had Jimmy Boo with us during the Pandemic quarantine although not much after that.
  • We got a new cat, Lincoln, in 2017, who became Jimmy Boo's best friend and who loved Jimmy as much or maybe more than we did, in the way of cats.
  • We rescued a St. Bernard/Akita mix senior dog, Max, from an animal shelter in 2018, but then discovered that he was very reactive to the presence of cats. Oh dear. This changed the rhythm of our lives, but we learned to flow with it!
  • I completed my certification as a Crystal Reiki practitioner through Love and Light School. I did this during the Pandemic, as what else was there to do?
  • We took on the care of Luna, who was my sister's cat for many years, and she became our Basement Kitty, who didn't get along with J Boo or Lincoln, and who only came out once Max was upstairs in our bedroom. She passed in 2022.
  • I wrote a book on crystal healing, having planned a series, but then got stuck on the publishing portion ha ha!
  • Most recently, we adopted a new kitten for my daughter and also for Lincoln, as he was missing a partner to cuddle with. Her name is Freyja, and she's a darling little pip! Everything is always on her terms only!
Here are some of the intangible changes that I'll share:
  • I started to play with frequency, vibration and resonance in my being, and also with others' energy fields. I learned Reiki 1, and plan to continue to mastery.
  • I started meditating more regularly.
  • My eyes were opened to the existence of Life Outside of Earth. 
  • I started having some strange "downloads" of information that came seemingly from another dimension.
  • I became aware of other dimensions, and other ways of interacting with  dimensions outside of the Third Dimension. Not least, I was able to see and hear things that were not emanating from our Third Dimension.
  • I also became aware of the shift of the Third Dimension of reality into the Fourth Dimension, although I didn't know how this was manifesting, exactly. I could feel it and sense it.
  • I became aware of the subtle energy within my body that we call Intuition, and started paying attention to it more and more.
  • I had several sessions with Lightstar and learned of some of my past lives, and some of my other dimensional lives. (I lived in Lemuria, which doesn't surprise me at all!) 
  • I found out that I've had lives on other planets, and was once from Andromeda, the Pleiades, and that I was Arcturian. (I'm sure I'm only one of millions who have made these kinds of discoveries lately!)
  • I started to actively connect to my Higher Self, and with my Angels and Ancestors/Spirit Guides, receiving help from them all in my daily life.
I know that was a lot to share, and I'm not unpacking all of it now. Let's just say that I've embarked on a Spiritual Journey, as many others have, I'm sure... and that I'm ready to start sharing this beautiful exploration with others now. And I'd love to hear from other people who are going through similar things as myself. Exploring the wonders of Life... and indeed, discovering the multidimensionality, power and infinite nature of our amazing and beautiful Souls is the ultimate, is it not?? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...